WHAT I’m OFfering
My audio branding solutions are based on observation and data. More than just providing epic tunes and sounds design, I like to take a closer look at what’s behind the brand’s sonic identity. Like any other design project, my audio branding procedure starts with a detailed look of the surrounding reality.
The research phase is the first starting point for gathering data and building a solid base for the audio strategy.
We will take a look at:
- Where are the brands current or possible audio touchpoints located?
- What does the brand currently sounds like in every touchpoint?
- How does the competition sound like?
In the analysis phase, we take a closer look at the gathered data. We can develop rough demos, look at references and ideas on how to go forward.
We will take a look at:
- How does the brands current sound match the brand values?
- How does the brands current sound match it's target groups?
- What can we do better than the competitors?
The audio strategy will be based on the results of the research and analysis. The strategy can be something we edit and move alongside as we move forward with the branding process. We will:
- Identify goals and key points of interests
- Set-up a timeline
- Define resources
Brands sonic touchpoints
+ Brand music, creative music selection and playlists
We can use specifically composed and produced music for several purposes. For making a brand more appealing and unified, music can work as:
- Brand's theme song or songs
- Background music for ads, videos and other brand material
- The Audio Logo
- Radio ads or jingles
- A playlist of background music in a retail store or a waiting area
- Playlist in events or expo's
- As a sign or a signature of a product
- Tool for experimental advertising
Music defines culture, style, class, age, race, attitude and many other aspects of social life. By choosing the right music for the right purpose, the brand can define all of those aspects.
Music can be tailored for the brand's purposes or hand-picked from a music catalogue. Usually, a piece that’s composed and produced for a particular purpose works better and leaves a stronger mark.
+ Sound DESIGN AND PRODUCT AUDIO
The brand sounds can be used on several touchpoints depending on the product. By designing the correct sounds, we can affect the look and feel of the product: how does it feel to be connected with the brand when using their product. Sound design can be used as:
- Immersive digital or physical product sounds
- Immersive Mobile App Sounds
- Sound Operated Interfaces
- Alerts or Notifications
+ Voice-oVERS AND VOICE COMMAND INTERFACES
The voice, either human or artificial, is the brand's most recognisable element; it also gives the brand a personality. The voice can be used in:
- Advertising, communications and all brand material
- Voice operated interfaces
- Call services
- Mobile Apps
- As product sounds or communication
Are you interested in audio branding? Drop me a line and let’s have a chat